WANT TO GO THE XTRA MILE WITH US?
We care about our employees as much as we care for our clients. Our philosophy is that Xtra-Mile is not just a B2B agency, but also a place where professionals can learn and grow. Our employees have a chance to interact with leading companies in the fields of technology & hi-tech, Bio-tech and medical in Israel.
We offer work that’s both challenging and fulfilling. With us, you’ll quickly accumulate a ton of practical experience, you’ll grow your network with key media companies, high-ranking consultants, and CXOs. Working for Xtra-Mile is demanding, but you’ll be rewarded in spades.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you:
We’re looking for a creative Social Media professional to manage social accounts for leading tech companies in the global markets.
- Creating and executing a content plan according to preset objectives.
- Increasing brand awareness and social reputation
- Grow engagement for different target audiences – prospects, customers, employees, potential employees
- Analyze, review, and report on social media campaigns.
- A self-starter with a unique and creative mind
- At least 1 year of experience as a social media manager– A MUST!
- English – mother tongue or equal – A MUST!, Hebrew – advantage
We’re looking for the one who will lead e2e sales cycles and manage our current and respectable clients’ portfolio Your will be interacting with high-level executives and decision-makers in leading hi-tech companies, startups, and global tech companies
- Managing the sales cycle A to Z – from establishing connections all the way to closure
- Creating customized offers for the different potential customer- according to their specific needs
- Account management, ensuring ongoing customer success Do you have the Xtra Mile?
- Previous sales management/account management roles for
B2B customers – a must
- Proven track record – engaging new customers and leading negotiation cycles
- Experienced in account management, up sale/cross sale cycles – an advantage
- Full proficiency – verbal and written English & Hebrew
Is flexible hours / part-time position also relevant Like the sound of it?
We’re looking for a Marcom specialist to join the marketing team in a global hi-tech company!
- Responsibility for Marcom activities, mostly in the B2B Environment.
- Planning and execution campaigns (Productions, events conventions, etc.)
- Managing marketing processes from an invitation, through planning, production, and execution
- Working in a global multiple interfaces
- Managing varied suppliers
- Daily work with interfaces abroad
- Previous experience Marcom position
- Native English Speaker/Fluent English- a MUST!
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent multitasking skills and Ability to work under pressure
We’re looking for people who have some pertinent Marcom experience, preferably working with hi-tech companies, who are looking for new challenges and career horizons.
- Working with our clients to formulate their marketing strategy
- Creating marketing infrastructures
- Digital marketing management
- Coordinating and managing marketing collateral development
- Event management
- Previous pertinent experience as Marcom manager/coordinator, or advertising Account Executive, preferably with a B2B background
- High level of English – a MUST!
- Tech-savvy social media animal comfortable in a digital environment
We’re looking for digital marketing maven who knows how to squeeze the last click out of a digital marketing campaign.
- Producing Google Analytics reports o Creating Adwords campaigns
- Managing SEM campaigns (PPC, SEO, etc.) o Promoting, generating and disseminating landing pages, newsletters, mailers, etc.
- Managing automated lead qualification
- Analytics Experience – A MUST
- At least 2 years experience in the digital marketing campaigns – A MUST
- English at a high level – speaking and writing – A MUST
- Analytical thinking
- Experience in B2B marketing – an advantage
We’re looking for digital campaign expert maven who knows how to squeeze the last click out of a digital marketing campaign.
- Producing Google Analytics reports
- Creating Adwords campaigns
- Managing SEM campaigns (PPC, SEO, etc.)
- Promoting, generating and disseminating landing pages, newsletters, mailers, etc.
- Managing automated lead qualification
- Diploma (or in final stages of course) in Google Analytics/SEO/PPC
- Good technology and analytical skills
- Fast learner, out of box thinker